If you have lost your pet:
- Put up posters with details of pet and photo if possible
- Use social media to advertise your lost pet
- Contact your local Dog Warden, if applicable
- Register you and your pets details on www.Petslocated.com
Any stray that is picked up by the Dog Warden, taken to a vet or an animal sanctuary will automatically be scanned for a microchip. If the animal has been microchipped they can easily be re-united with their owner.
If you have found a healthy domestic animal:
- Check for a microchip (your local vet will be able to do this)
- Log on to www.Petslocated.com as the lost pet may be advertised on this site
- Use social media to advertise a found pet
- RSPCA Lincs East strongly recommend that all pets are microchipped and that details are kept up to date.
Please note RSPCA Lincs East can only accept animals through the RSPCA Inspectorate. We cannot take in animals direct from the public.